Things I’m working on:
1. Being Organized
2. Taking Stairs
3. Taking Pictures
4. My Fun-Do List
5. Being Kind, all the time
6. If I witness an injustice, don't allow it
8. This Blog :)
REBELWe’re young. We’re supposed to drink too much. We’re supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each others brains out. We are designed to party. This is it! Yeah, so a few of us will overdose, or go mental. But Charles Darwin said you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. And that’s what it’s about - breaking eggs - and by eggs, I do mean, getting twatted on a cocktail of class A’s. If you could just see yourselves, it breaks my heart! You’re wearing cardigans! We had it all. We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. We were so beautiful. We’re screw-ups. I’m a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. And I will shag my own mother before I let her or anyone else take that away from me! Nathan, Misfits
1. Make my own dress
2. Go to Berlin
3. Go rock climbing --- outdoors
4. Steal an elephant
5. Get a tattoo
6. Grad School
9. Seed Bombing
10. Anonymously buy dinner for someone
- :/ :/ :/ :/ Adventure Adventurize Art Change clothes comfort DIY Exercise fashion Fitness Food giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrlllll Happiness Health Healthy hmmmmm? Hope Hopeful Insipiration Life Lifestyle Living-Well Living Green Love Love and other funny feelings Mu$ik Music Occupy Wallstreet Ofu! Procrastination :0 Random READ ME Relationships Revolution Seed Bombing Shit Happens Spanish Revolution The more you know Useful work Yoga Youth Ñ
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Guilty Pleasures
Clothes Make the Man. Naked People have little to no influence on society. -Mark Twain
My friend introduced me to this awesome blog http://www.manrepeller.com/ , by a super fly chick. When you’re hot shit like she is, who cares if you repel men. I’d like to think that’s the reason I repel them… ?
Anywho, she posted this pic:
It got me to thinking….Others treat you differently based on how you are dressed. Even you treat yourself differently and interact differently based on how you are dressed. So dress the best you can. Don’t spend $400 on an Isabel Marant shirt but let your personality show in your clothes.
I envy hipsters with their ironic mustaches and cute overalls. Neither of those has ever looked good on me…. such is life, maybe one day I’ll stop waxing my mustache and bring out my overalls from the fifth grade…..
Alicante reminds me of a small, sea-side Granada, it even has a castle in the “old-town.” This castle is by no means the Alhambra, but you can easily climb to the top and have a view that overlooks the entire city and the ocean. For the past two weeks Alicante has been hosting the volvo ocean race, and therefore this weekend Alicante’s charm emerged in the form of sailors.
Though I would have liked to see more of the city, I did enjoy it’s nightlife.
The view from my friends apartment.
via (Inspiration Basket)
Pigs are the only animals that consider us their equals; dogs look up to us (I don’t care…they still are man’s best friend) cats look down on us (cunts). Pigs also have 30 minute orgasms…. I respect that!
These are in the order in which they pop into my head… not in the amount of satisfaction they provide…. though I do heart Grey’s!
- Grey’s Anatomy
- LMFAO, Niki Minaj among other jejune pop artists/songs
- using the term, “Monsier le Poo-say”—which is not grammatically correct–in any language, just funny in reference to people who are giant cowards.
- Chocolate, in any of its divine forms (ice cream, truffles, etc.)
- McDonalds chocolate dipped cones, and cheeseburgers (these have a unique synthetic taste that my taste buds just revel in.
- Illamasqua–nail polish, apparently it’s “make-up for your alter-ego”…. I’m not exactly sure what this says about my personality but they have amazing colors.
- Coffee, like chocolate, I ❤ it in all its shapes and sizes!
- Being comfortable…. If it’s not comfortable I can’t wear it. In fact, if I have to wear pants (the American meaning of pants), I have to take ’em off the second I get home… I simply can’t be confined…
- Wine! Good RED wine.
- Gin and Tonics
This list WILL be continued… Share YOUR guilty pleasures with me, I won’t tell anyone 😉