UCLA did a study where college boys were asked to rate their preference of women’s body types. These boys were hungry… for food. Upon completing the task, they were given a sandwich. Then they were given more bodies to rate. It turns out, hungry males prefer fuller looking women; whereas, satiated hunger led these same men to choose more slender women. Moral of the story: NEVER FEED A MAN!!!
Jokes… but I do believe that most women struggle with weight, even really anno looking ones.
Anywho, I do believe that eating healthy and smart is important. I don’t normally like to share when I’m dieting mostly because I don’t think anyone cares. But I have found a great site for healthy eating!
The author has some great recipes. Her website is available here. Also, this is how we should eat ALL of the time, splurging once in a while.
Given my recent unemployment I have begun doing demos at a variety of stores, ones I don’t usually frequent. However, it has turned into a fun social experiment:
- Today one man tried to sell me HIS very own product for 25 minutes, he also offered to call me to remind me…. Just take your sample and a coupon…
- The product I promote is an “ethnic” food, when I offered it to a man he yelled at me about the location of hamburgers, steak, and cheese….. I don’t know sir, maybe they’re in your fat ass– but I didn’t say that
- I love it when some ladies say, “mmm, girl, Yea I try some!” or anything with “mmmmm, girl”
- Hoop earrings, I’ve seen a lot of these and I love them and now I want a bigger pair!
- I mostly love, love, luuuuuuuuuuv the suspicious looks, sometimes confused looks I get from some people….. I’M JUST OFFERING YOU FOOD!!!!
- A woman wearing an “I ❤ Boobies ….. I<3 Boobies” Belt